Oakridge’s Women’s Ministry provides a Christ-centered environment where women can meet the Lord and grow in their relationship with Him. This ministry offers various events, studies and services as an avenue for women:
- to come together to learn, serve and encourage one another through a variety of activities designed to meet both their physical and spiritual needs’
- to provide a venue where they will build lasting friendships and be drawn nearer to Jesus Christ;
- to be equipped, enabled and encouraged in their faith so that they can reach out to the lost around them.
Beth Moore Simulcast
Study with Beth Moore, and worship with Travis Cottrell as Oakridge hosts this year’s Beth Moore simulcast in Oakville.
Join us for a day of worship and teaching with Living Proof. We will have three sessions of teaching. The simulcast is being broadcast around the world, so we will be part of a global community studying God’s word together.
Registration includes a keepsake program, continental breakfast and a sandwich buffet lunch. There will be vendors on-site and a book table sponsored by Good Books Christian book store in Oakville.
Invite your friends and join us for an amazing day. You will be blessed! #LPL2019 #OBCBethMoore
Register online at the link below! In person registration will begin at Oakridge in August. E-transfers will be accepted at [email protected].
When: Saturday, September 28, 2019
Time: 9:30am – 4:15am
Cost: Early Bird $25 (until September 8)
Winter/Spring Bible Study — Leading a Life of Balance
Many of us long for balance in our routines. We want to get areas of our life in perfect harmony. As followers of Christ, we also know the importance of maintaining spiritual balance.
In this study, you will invite God to examine your priorities and reveal any area of your life that has gone off centre from Him.You will look at the example Jesus set and see how he balanced the pressures of his ministry with spending time alone with God each day.
As you seek to follow his pattern and allow the Lord to work within you, you will discover how you can truly find equilibrium in life.
Come join us!
February 5 and 19
March 5 and 19
April 2, 16, and 30
May 14 and 27.
2019 Spring Tuesday Evening Women Bible Study – “Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life”
- Do you know how to distinguish God’s will from your own?
- How do we deal with our many emotions?
- Have you established your physical boundaries?
- Are we free to think our own thoughts?
- These questions will be answered in our short, four week, no homework free Boundaries course!
Dates: April 23, 30 and May 14 & 21
Time: 7:00 – 9:00 PM (doors open at 6:30 PM)